Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cards Cards Cards

I have been making lots and lots of cards.  I have completed most of my Christmas cards and then using a new technique I have made other cards that I just love!  The new technique is using fabric on your cards.  I went to a class in Paradise, Lancaster County and learned this technique and then had a field day in the fabric store.  Bought lots and lots of fat quarters to make lots and lots of cards!! Here are some of the cards that I have made over the last month.
Card made in class - Bird picture is fabric

Second Card made in class, all flowers, pumpkins, leaves and gourds are fabric!

No fabric - one of my Christmas Cards, made using kit from Close to my Heart

Card #2 from CTMH kit

Card #3 from CTMH kit 
Card #$ from CTMH kit


Card with flowers and apples is fabric!

Card made using my new flip it framelit die from Stephanie Bernard Stamps of Life

Another card using the same framelit die!

No comments:

Post a Comment