Monday, October 21, 2013

PUMPKIN JELLY ROLL Beekman 1802 Heirloom Dessert Cookbook

 I think this is my favorite cookbook I have ever purchased!  I immediately whipped up some of the recipes that  caught my eye first.  I am going to post the steps I took to bake these fabulous creations but out of respect to Josh and Brent and copyright laws I will not post the exact recipes.  You can buy the book at most online and bricks/mortar bookstores including Beekman 1802


The Pumpkin Jelly Roll was first because this is my husband's favorite.  It turned out awesome!
Gathered all of my ingredients

Mixed my dry ingredients

Sugar eggs and vanilla

adding dry to the egg mixture

Pour batter onto buttered and parchment paper lined jelly roll pan

Tour cooked jelly roll out onto a kitchen towel covered in powdered sugar

remove parchment paper

roll cake up in sugared towel, put on rack to cool, when cool unroll cake, remove towel and spread cream cheese filling over cake.  Re-roll cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar.

ENJOY!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment